posted on 16th Apr 2013
Laura and Reuben Rigby have just celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary after marrying here on 4th March 2011. They have celebrated each anniversary by returning to St Audries Park and enjoying a wonderful meal and staying overnight in our cosy Holly Cottage. All of our lovely couples automatically join our exclusive CHW Membership which allows them access to any of our wonderful venues. Each venue holds events throughout the year including Winter Balls and celebration dinners such as Valentine’s Day and Mothering Sunday.
Laura and Reuben would like to share with you the top ten reasons why they love St Audries Park.
1. The Orangery is so beautiful and the lighting is amazing no matter the weather- the perfect setting for our marriage ceremony.
2. The house and grounds give you such an inspiring wow factor every time you arrive.
3. Having our own personal dedicated Front of House Manager; Claire was an absolute marvel.
4. The splendid bedrooms are a real special touch, allowing everyone to be with us from start to finish on our wedding day.
5. Seeing our friends and family the next morning for the lovely full English breakfast was an extra treat.
6. The food at St Audries Park is exceptional, from our wedding breakfast, buffet to breakfast the next day.
7. All the staff that work at St Audries Park are brilliant. Every time that we visit, nothing is too much trouble.
8. Being able to stay the night before our wedding in Holly Cottage was a special touch that very few venues offer.
9. Exclusive use of St Audries Park from midday on your wedding day until the following morning after breakfast.
10. Joining the CHW Membership Club and knowing that we can return to the place where we married and always be made to feel welcome.
We are looking forward to our next visit which will be for the Winter Ball!
Thank you St Audries Park.
Laura and Reuben Rigby