Opting for a smaller wedding doesn’t mean you have to settle for a smaller venue! St Audries Park is just as perfect a setting for that intimate affair, as it is for those who have bigger designs for their special day. Our country house was built to accommodate a large Edwardian family and their friends, meaning our bars, reception rooms & dining areas are ideal spaces for hosting an intimate wedding where you can treat the house as your home and truly celebrate in style.
As with our bespoke weddings, your intimate wedding can be tailored to suit your individual requirements. For ease, we have included within our venue hire fees everything we know you need as a starting point and we can then create your dream wedding from there. It even includes 14 luxurious bedroom suites for your wedding night! With catering, you can choose between 3 tiers, charged on a per-person basis depending on the tier you choose, with a minimum requirement of 30 guests.
Step 1. Choose your wedding date & venue hire fee
Due to the popular demand for larger weddings on days later in the week, Intimate weddings only apply to Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays throughout the year – however, this does mean that you are getting the most competitive venue hire fees that we have to offer. On occasion, more prime dates are made available and you can find out if any are on offer as an intimate wedding here.
The venue hire fee & what’s included:
- Full exclusive use of your very own country house estate from midday until midnight on your wedding day
- 14 luxurious bedroom suites for the night of your wedding, including our stunning honeymoon suite.
- Personal chair covering service with your choice of sash colour or Chiavari chairs for your ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Carefully selected house floral decorations throughout the venue
- Your own dedicated Personal Wedding Manager to help you plan and oversee the smooth running of your special day and incorporating Master of Ceremony duties
- All non-consumables including furnishings, linen and decorations
- Fully stocked bar facilities
- Staffing throughout the day & evening to ensure your guests have everything they may require throughout your stay
- St Audries Park DJ and disco playing until midnight. Personal music choices are available to ensure your guests dance the night away!
Step 2. Choose your catering selection
Our menus have been carefully created with your celebration in mind. From the traditional to the daring, there is something for everyone. As the team is all in-house, we also have the option to offer a completely bespoke menu selection.
The menu is split into three tiers, with prices starting from £104pp, allowing for every taste, fancy and budget.
For more information on our catering prices & venue hire fees at St Audries Park please request a brochure below. Alternatively, you can call Jade on 01984 633 633 or 07920 180601 or email her directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your wedding further.
We look forward to hearing from you!